|Brightness||3.300 lumens||3.300 lumens||3.800 lumens||3.200 lumens|
Interactive Functions Let You Write on a Projected Image
You can write or draw figures on the projected image with the Interactive Pen/Pointer.* In addition, two users can write simultaneously** to make classes and presentations more effective. It is also easy to store the words and figures in a computer for information sharing.
* Interactive Pointer available as an option, ** Available for Windows® operating system.
Benefits of the interactive functions
- You can write notes and point out information on the screen with the interactive pen/pointer
- During presentations, you can operate the computer by using the itneractive pen/pointer on the projected surface
- No need for dedicated interactive whiteboards
- Youn can instantly store the decisions made during meetings and share them with others
Whiteboard Software* Extends Your Capabilities
In addition to LightPen3 software, you can use Panasonic's dedicatedWhiteboard software for Windows.* Whiteboard software* is compatible with Panasonic's interactive-ready projectors and professional displays**, and lets you use the interactive function.
* Supported by Windows® 7 and Windows® 8. Please note that some functions that can be used on professional displays cannot be used on projectors. And the SPDriver setting should be set to "Touch mode". ** Multi-touch Screen LED Display : LFB70 and BF1 Series (TH-50LFB70/65LFB70/80LFB70 and TH-50BF1/ TH-65BF1/ TH-80BF1)
A maximum 10.000 hour *1 lamp replacement cycle and 10.000 hour *2 air filter replacement cycle
The PT-TW351R Series has a maximum lamp replacement cycle of 10,000 hours.*1 The air filter also has a
replacement cycle of 10,000 hours.*2 This reduces maintenance hassles for long periods of use, and helps to lower
maintenance costs and reduce environmental impact.
*1 This is the maximum value when the lamp power is set to Eco2. The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle, *2 The usage environment affects the duration of the filter.
|Lamp Control||Replacment cycle of lamp and air filter|
Ease of installation
Corner keystone correction enables angled projection
All you need to do is designate for points as the corner of the projected image,
and this function easily carries out horizontal and vertical keystone correction.
Curved screen correction
Barrel and pincushion distortions are easily corrected when projecting
onto a curved screen.
Easy remote monitoring and control over a LAN
Web browser on a computer connected through a wired LAN system lets you remotely operate projectors and check their status.
In addition, Multi Monitoring and Control Software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC.
The wired LAN terminal is compatible with PJLink™ (class1), an open protocol that is used by many manufacturers, to enable integrated control of systems that contain different brands of projectors.
Easy lamp and air filter replacement simplifies maintenance
For easier maintenance, you can replace the lamp from the top and the air filter from the side, even after the projector is installed on the ceiling. This eliminates the need to detach the projector from its mounting bracket in ceiling-mounted applications.
Quiet 28-dB * design hepls to hold viewer's attention
The noise level is as low as 28 dB*. This helps your audience to keep their attention on the discussion or on the screen images during quiet scenes.
* Lamp control: Eco2
Multiple useful features
Easy wireless projection by optional module
Simply inserting the optional ET-WML100 Wireless Module into the USB port on the projector enables easy wireless projection from Windows PCs, iOS devices, or Android devices on which the proper freeware is installed.
Presenter Light Ver.1.0 for Windows® PCs
• Pictures, videos, and any documents including PDF files/Power Point files, whatever are displayed on the PC screen can be projected.
• The images from up to four PCs can be projected simultaneously.
For more information about Presenter Light software or to download the software, please visit the software download page.
VueMagic™ Pro* for iOS/Android Devices
• Pictures, some documents including PDF files can be projected.
• Live camera mode / Annotate mode can be used.
• The images from up to four devices can be projected simultaneously.
* VueMagic™ Pro is a product of Pixelworks, Inc. For detailed information, refer to the following website.
Memory viewer function
In addition to JPEG/BMP image and text files, PDF files can be projected by simply inserting a USB memory device containing the data into the USB memory port. Now you can start your presentation without having to connect to a computer.
- Download image - 41.41 KB
- Download image - 1.17 MB
- Download image - 130.46 KB
- Download image - 2.3 MB
- Download image - 126.59 KB
- Download image - 2.98 MB
- Download image - 145.6 KB
- Download image - 1.78 MB
- Download image - 124.07 KB
- Download image - 2.54 MB
- Download image - 192.01 KB
- Download image - 1.5 MB
- Download image - 121.57 KB
- Download image - 1.66 MB
- Download image - 232.71 KB
- Download image - 2.27 MB
- Download image - 124.18 KB
- Download image - 1.65 MB
- Download image - 138.97 KB
- Download image - 311.2 KB
- Download image - 53.13 KB
- Download image - 1.57 MB
- Download image - 158.38 KB
- Download image - 222.47 KB
- Download image - 74.76 KB
- Download image - 71.95 KB
- Download image - 665.33 KB
- Download image - 74.4 KB
- Download image - 31.21 KB
- Download image - 453.88 KB
- Download image - 66.13 KB
- Download image - 331.35 KB
- Download image - 45.7 KB
- Download image - 209.08 KB
- Download image - 35.18 KB
- Download image - 224.93 KB
- Download image - 38.05 KB
- Download image - 213.87 KB
- Download image - 35.79 KB
- Download image - 228.41 KB
- Download image - 38.6 KB
- Download image - 220.86 KB
- Download image - 35.97 KB
- Download image - 235.55 KB
- Download image - 38.65 KB
- Download image - 658.55 KB
- Download image - 56.91 KB
- Download image - 621.27 KB
- Download image - 56.51 KB
- Download image - 240.04 KB
- Download image - 38.21 KB
There are currently no key services available.
There are currently no other services available.
|Power Supply||AC100-240V 3.5A 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||300W 6W when Standby mode set to Normal, 0.5W when Standby mode set to Eco*1|
|LCD Panel | Panel Size||15.0 mm (0.59 inches) diagonal (16:10 aspect ratio)|
|LCD Panel | Display Method||Transparent LCD panel (x 3, R/G/B)|
|LCD Panel | Drive Method||Active matrix method|
|LCD Panel | Pixels||1,024,000 (1,280 x 800) x 3, total of 3,072,000 pixels|
|LCD Panel | Pixel Configuration||Stripe|
|Lens||Fixed zoom, manual focus F1.8 f 6.08mm|
|Lamp||230 W UHM lamp|
|Lamp/Filter*2 Replacement Cycle||Normal: 5,000hrs / Eco1: 6,000hrs / Eco2: 10,000hrs|
|Screen Size||50-100 inches (1.27 - 2.54 m) diagonally, 16:10 aspect ratio|
|Colors||Full color (16,777,216 colors)|
|Brightness*3||3,300 lumens (lamp power: normal)|
|Contrast*3||16,000:1 (all white/all black, Image mode:Dynamic, Lamp control: Normal, Iris: On)|
|Resolution||1,280 x 800 pixels (Input signals that exceed this resolution will be converted to 1,280 x 800 pixels.)|
|Optical Axis Shift||7.25:1(fixed)|
|Keystone Correction Range||Vertical: ±15°, horizontal: ±15°|
|Installation||Ceiling/floor, front/rear (menu selection)|
|Built-in Speaker | Output Power||10 W (monaural) x 1|
|Terminals | HDMI In||HDMI 19-pin x 1, HDCP and Deep Color compatible Audio signal: linear PCM (sampling frequencies: 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz)|
|Terminals | Computer (RGB) 1 In||D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1|
|Terminals | Computer (RGB) 1 In | R, G, B||R, G, B: 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms; HD/VD, SYNC: high impedance, TTL (positive/negative automatic)|
|Terminals | Computer (RGB) 1 In | Y, PB (CB), PR (CR)||Y: 1.0 Vp-p (including sync signal), 75 ohms PB (CB), PR (CR): 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms|
|Terminals | Computer (RGB) 1 In | S-Video||Y: 1.0 Vp-p; C: 0.286 Vp-p, 75 ohms NOTE: D-Sub -S video conversion cable (ET-ADSV) is required.|
|Terminals | Computer (RGB) 2 In||D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1|
|Terminals | Computer (RGB) 2 In | R, G, B||R, G, B: 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms; HD/VD, SYNC: TTL (positive/negative automatic)|
|Terminals | Monitor Out||D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1|
|Terminals | Monitor Out | R, G, B||R, G, B: 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms; HD/VD, SYNC: TTL (positive/negative polarity compatible)|
|Terminals | Video In||Pin jack x 1, 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms|
|Terminals | Audio In 1||M3 (L, R) x 1, 0.5 Vrms|
|Terminals | Audio In 2||Pin jack x 2 (L, R x 1), 0.5 Vrms|
|Terminals | Audio Out||M3 (L, R) x 1 (monitor out: 0- 2.0 Vrms, variable)|
|Terminals | Serial In||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1, for external control (RS-232C compliant)|
|Terminals | LAN||RJ-45 x 1, for network connection, compliant with PJLink™, 100Base-TX/10Base-T|
|Terminals | USB||USB A (type A) connector x 1, for Memory Viewer/Wireless Module (Out put 5V MAX 500mA) USB B (type B) connector x 1, for USB Display|
|Terminals | Mini USB||Mini USB connector x 1, for interactive function|
|Power Cord Length||3 m (9 ft 10 in)|
|Cabinet Materials||Molded plastic|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||335 x 134.1*4 x 329 mm (13-3/16 x 5-1/4*4 x 12-15/16 inches)|
|Weight*5||Approx. 3.9 kg (8.6 lbs)|
|Operation Noise*3||37 dB (Lamp power: Normal), 33 dB (Lamp power: Eco1) 28 dB (Lamp power: Eco2)|
|Operating Temperature||5°C-40°C (41°F-104°F) [at less than 1,400 m (4,593 ft.) ;[High land]:[off] 5°C-35°C (41°F-95°F) [at 1,400 m to 2,700 m (4,593 ft. to 8,858 ft.);[High land]:[on１] 5°C-30°C (41°F-86°F) [at 2,700 m to 3,000 m (8,858 ft. to 9,843 ft.);[High land]:[on２]|
|Operating Humidity||20%-80% (no condensation)|
|Note||*1 When the Standby mode is set to Eco, network functions such as power on over the LAN network will not operate. Also, only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal. *2 Usage environment affects the duration of filter. *3 Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards. *4 With legs at shortest position. *5 Average value. May differ depending on models.|