Black Friday 2019 AW-HN38 Promo
Panasonic AW-HN38 front rebate promotion
Hurry! for a limited time only…
€500 / 5400.-SEK* on AW-HN38
How It Works
Simply make your qualifying purchase between and including 29th November 2019 and 31st December 2019 at any of our participating partner, and our participating partner will reward you with an immediate price discount of €500 / 5400.-SEK* on AW-HN38.
Customers are advised to contact their local dealer for information and availability. For a full list of dealers, please click here.
*(VAT or local sales tax excluded)9
Terms & Conditions for participation in the Panasonic AW-HN38 front rebate promotion for professional end users:
1. The Panasonic AW-HN38 front rebate promotion’ Promotion (hereafter referred to as the “Promotion”) is promoted by Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, Hagenauer Str. 43, 65203, Wiesbaden, Germany (the “Promoter”).
2. Promotion Period: From and including 29th November 2019 to 31st December 2019.
3. This promotion is only valid for purchase made by professional end-users in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Malta, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Republic of North Macedonia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, Greece, Finland and Bulgaria.
4. In order to qualify for the Promotion, professional end users must purchase a new (not second hand)
Qualifying Product in the one of the countries listed in clause 3 above during the Promotion Period from a participating dealer or reseller. Claims relating to products purchased before or after this Promotion Period will be deemed invalid.
Qualifying Product & Discount:
AW-HN38 - €500 / 5400.-SEK excluding local sales tax
5. The Qualifying Product must be a new and genuine Panasonic product.
6. This Promotion is not open to resellers and dealers.
7. Please check with your dealer or reseller if they are participating in this Promotion.
8. In order to benefit from this Promotion, the professional end-user accepts that their dealer or reseller transmits a copy of his/her invoice or any evidencing document to the Promoter via email to the appropriate Panasonic contact.
9. Any tax liability related to the Promotion is the responsibility of the professional end-user.
PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
10. Responsible data controller is Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, Hagenauer Str. 43, 65203 Wiesbaden, Germany.
11. Personal data of participants will be collected, processed and stored exclusively for the conduction of the promotion. Transmission to any third parties will not take place.
12. All data will be deleted immediately after the promotion is terminated, unless a longer retention period is required by law. When your Personal Information is no longer required for the purpose it was collected or as required by applicable law, it will be deleted and/or returned to you in accordance with applicable law.
13. The usage and storage can be contested at any time by sending an email to Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH - Der Datenschutzbeauftragte, Hagenauer Straße 43, 65205 Wiesbaden, Datenschutz@eu.panasonic.com. In this case participant data will be deleted and participation in the promotion immediately ends.
16. The dealer or reseller will provide a discount to the professional end user when the professional end user purchases a Qualifying Product.
17. This Promotion is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there is no credit or product alternative available.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and to amend or
withdraw this Promotion at any time.
19. This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other AW-HN38 offer or promotion.
20. By claiming this Promotion, applicants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and
21. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Sweden and the courts of Sweden have exclusive jurisdiction with the Stockholm District court being the exclusive court of first instance.