Live Relays with a Compact, All-in-One, Easy-to-Use, Low-Cost System. Versatile HD /SD Multi-Format Use, and 3D Image Switching
- HD/SD multi video format compatibility
- Digital interfaces of SDI (HD/SD) input/output and HDMI (HD) input
- DVI-I input accommodates both motion and still images from a PC
- Multi-View function displays Preview (PVW), Program (PGM), and all source images on a single monitor
- Supports switching of 3D images, using dual SDI inputs
The AG-HMX100 is a compact, all-in-one, digital AV mixer with a built-in HD/SD multi-format*1
video switcher, audio mixer, frame synchronizer and digital effector. It serves as an audio/video
switcher, adds a variety of effects, and transmits signals - all by itself. A Multi-View function displays all source images on a single monitor, while keeping the system configuration simple and clean.
Users benefit from easy delivery, set-up and removal at event sites, as well as low-cost operation. Wide-ranging SDI (HD/SD), PC (DVI-I) and HDMI (HD only) inputs, versatile digital effects, and comfortable Matrix Menu operation join with advanced functions, such as control of Panasonic professional projectors,*2 to configure a low-cost system that supports a wide variety of applications, from live relays and broadcasting to production.
The AG-HMX100 can also operate as a 3D video switcher with dual SDI inputs.*3 By combining it with several 3D cameras and 3D projectors, it can serve as a 3D live switching system for low-cost, easy-to-use, 3D image broadcasting and production systems.
Please click here for a list of operation manuals to download.