KX-NTV160 IP video door phone
Smart visual and voice communication
- Ideal for semi-outdoor use (IP43 rating)
- Built-in speaker, microphone and camera
- Ability to record audio with HD video
- Integration with Panasonic PBX (only for KX-NS and KX-NSX series)
- Integration with smartphones and tablets for remote use
- Motion, voice and tampering detection
- Supports up to 10 multiple connections
- Built-in PoE
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Remote camera control and door opening features
Panasonic’s new and versatile KX-NTV series ushers in a new era for business communication systems, thanks to a built-in camera and speakerphone, offering simultaneous video and high definition audio.
Ideal for outdoor use, the KX-NTV160 model also delivers surveillance and recording features, while the ability to connect to mobile phones and tablets allows for superior business communication, remotely and on demand.
As with all Panasonic products, the multi-usage KX-NTV series delivers world-leading technology, faultless reliability and cost efficiency for all businesses, whatever the size.
Integration with Panasonic PBX
The KX-NTV160 can connect to Panasonic PBX systems (KX-NS and KX-NSX), meaning it becomes part of your overall communication suite.
Combined voice and video
An embedded web viewer permits users to engage with visitors and employees using both visual and audio channels, for seamless and integrated communication.
Monitor, record and interact remotely thanks to the ability to connect via smartphones and tablets.
Remote camera control features and options to record both audio and video allow businesses to collect information that matters, identify development opportunities and improve productivity.
External I/O port
The KX-NTV series can be integrated with other external devices thanks to the I/O port, to be used for instance for alarm connections.